Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Over 40 (Years of Friendship) Friends


I have a wonderful tradition with these high school friends of mine. We set aside the third Sunday of January every year to have lunch and get caught up with each other. We have been friends for a long time. I met Jeanette (on the left) our freshmen year of high school. Laurie (in the middle) and I went to the same grade school. It is really hard to believe we graduated from high school FORTY years ago! Our group used to be larger. One friend drifted away. One moved to Colorado. And our fourth friend, Renee, was unable to join us this year, but we hope to see her next year. I am very grateful for such good friends. -- Beth

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun tradition. I'd love to get together again with my two best pals from high school!

krys kirkpatrick said...

I bet things change...and yet they don't . It is good to have friends that know us so well, we don't have to do anything but just....be ourselves

Play Bazaar said...

At the point when they make cheddar they separate a whey-like material, principally boring protein, play bazaar