Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Swaps Rock!


I try to participate in Red Lead's mail swaps whenever I can. The latest was an altered domino swap. I love black and white so I created this pendant. I added a mother-of-pearl button (which I also love) and then decopaged a Red Lead domino sized rubber stamped image on the back. I will be receiving three different dominos back.

And then yesterday I received my Itty Bitty Valentine Book in the mail. We each made thirty-two pages, mailed them away and received this darling bound book with all of our artwork in it.


This was my page. Love the Midori embroidered paper. Hooray for art in the mail! -- Lisa

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your page Lisa...didn't the book turn out great?! Can't wait to get those dominoes next...maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one of these fab black and white ones of yours!


Linda

paris parfait said...

That book is wonderful - such a lovely page you've created!