Friday, February 27, 2009

Play Day!

Lisa and I spent the afternoon one day this last week working on some samples for spring workshops.


This fluffy goodness is a paper garland created from white and brown coffee filters, circles of paper from the white pages of the phone book, vintage sheet music, French book pages and patterns. The idea was inspired by Pam Garrison’s lovely creation on her blog. And in turn she was inspired by a garland she admired at Anthropologie. We’ll be adding some twists and turns of our own to this brilliant use of common coffee filters. And it’s a whole lotta fun to make!

2 comments:

Antiques and More Blog said...

Those are too cute! Do you mind if I borrow the idea..I may have to try making some to decorate my booth with in Warrenton next month. I'm going to add you to my blog list!

Have a fun day~
Lisa

Beth E-R said...

Hi Lisa,

Please feel free to borrow this garland idea, which has been borrowed a time or two or ten already. We'd love to see a picture of your booth at Warrenton. Lucky you being part of the whole Round Top Extravaganza! We'd be honored to be on your blog list. Thanks for visiting ours.

Beth of The Salvage Studio