Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Go Green!



I’ll confess, I watch about two hours of television most evenings. Last year we added the DVR service through our cable company, which has really streamlined what I watch. (A normal hour long show only takes 45 minutes to watch when you can zip through the commercials.) In the last couple of weeks, I have started watching a few programs on the new Planet Green station. I live in Snohomish County and have Comcast, so it’s channel 201 for me. My two favorites so far are Greenovate and Renovation Nation. If you have a chance, check them out. If you find any other green television gems, please feel free to share them with us. -- Beth

1 comment:

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

I am hooked on your blog so I'm starting from the beginning! Thanks for this channel information. Who knew? I just changed the channel to 201 and there it was a brand new channel that both my husband and I will enjoy. Maybe I should take the remote control once in a while :o)