Thursday, April 23, 2009

PS Stores-Here we come!

Here's a sneak peek at one of our show and tell examples for our upcoming 5 Minute/$5 Gifts Go Green presentation at PS Stores. We'll be at the Seattle store on Saturday, April 25 at 10:30 a.m. Please check the link on our sidebar for more info and call 206-762-0540 to register. There are a few spaces left.


What's on your ping pong table? Here are piles of recycled goodness for goodie bags, waiting to be packaged for everyone attending Saturday's demo at PS Stores.

4 comments:

Julie H. said...

I am looking forward to the class at one of my favorites stores and meeting the ladies behind one of my favorite blogs. See you on Saturday!

Tiffany ~ shabby scraps said...

I just noticed on the silverbella blog you are listed!! Are you going this year? I am going too! We must represent the pacific northwest!! I miss your shop!!
xoxo, Tiffany

Beth E-R said...

I am all atwitter about attending Silver Bella! I got all my first choices of workshops, although you can't go wrong - they all are tiptop. Christie, our customer friend, is a veteran bella and will be attending again this year. We will do our best to represent the pacific northwest along with you.

I understand how you miss the shop. We had a grand time there, but we are having a fab time being on the road!
Beth

Jennifer said...

it looks like you girls have loads of fun - but don't we all .... love your site! Jennifer