Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beth's Bathroom

A month or two ago, our friend Micah painted this room, and unpainted the counter tiles. I've been puttering with this room ever since. Other than creating some sort of small clock for one wall, I am calling it good. This dresser is from my childhood, and looks just fine resting on the original tiles. (Thanks Linda for that perfect aquamarine box!)


I'm not missing this stenciling.


An especially swell window and $3 painting from the Everett Puget Park Drive-In Swap Meet grace these walls now. I hung a rhinestone pin where one of the window panes is missing its glass.
The second sink stays filled with water for our kitties. They feel regular bowls of water are for losers! For my upcoming birthday, I have requested simple, less shiny faucet fixtures. I'm sure the REStore will find a good home for these brassy ones.

Painting the towel holders instead of replacing them was simple.

Here is a work-in-progress shot of all the hardware I painted white.

Three hand-crafted gems hang from this door hanger. Our customer friend, Jenifer, made each of us one of these splendid tassels with all the best shades of blue.

1 comment:

Funky Junk Sisters said...

The little dresser is so darling. I wish I had one.