Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The end of the Decor Tour

Here's the final installment of the holiday décor tour at Beth's house.




In our upstairs' hallway is this great old trunk that came from Wales with my dad and his family about 100 years ago. The Santa, sled and berries are new. The books, record and glass garland are vintage.




My Christmas angel doll and teddy bear sit on this small dresser from my childhood.



I love music stands as easels to hold art or books. I opened this book to a lovely page depicting the Angel Gabriel and placed a folk art angel to hold the page in place.



In our master bath is this combination of hand crafted necklaces hanging on a fireplace tool holder, a stack of silver plate pedestals holding some favorite floral pins and corsages, with a bit of holiday décor.



A few years ago, I bought this pink tree at Joyworks out in Snohomish. I fashioned lots of ornaments together using metallic pipe cleaners, glass beads from garlands, and small ornaments.



Here's a closer look.


I hope you've had time to add some special touches to your nests as well! --Beth

1 comment:

Cindy Pestka said...

Wow! All I can say is your cats must be MUCH better behaved than mine! This luscious pink tree would look fabulous in my home for oh, maybe 4.5 seconds before my cats decided Santa had come early. Bravo to you!