Monday, October 5, 2009

Mark your 2010 Calendar

A nice and chubby envelope arrived recently from the Northwest Flower & Garden Show. The first piece of good news is the show has new owners, and will continue as one of the best flower and garden shows in our country. Next year’s dates are February 3-7. The second piece of good news is I will be speaking on Outdoor Entertaining Salvage Style on February 5 at 12:30 p.m. Last year I felt like I had received a promotion, as I was placed in one of the big seminar rooms. This upcoming assignment even has a terrific time. Lisa loves to joke that I have been the dinner show the last few years!

This photo is a preview of one of the outdoor entertaining areas I shot this summer. Lots of ooh la la! I’ll share a variety of decorating styles with lots of handy dandy tips and advice.

8 comments:

Cindy Pestka said...

Beth, there's ALWAYS lots of 'ooh-la-la" wherever you go!

Katie said...

Very cool, Lisa!...Katie

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

You GO girl!!! Awesome news, Beth - for you AND about the show's turning over a new leaf. Pun intended!

Bountiful Home said...

What a lovely scene.... Who designed that outdoor room you are showing?? hehehhehe Todd Bountiful Home

Robj98168 said...

Cool. see you there!

Beth E-R said...

Hi Todd,

I heard the garden owner has an uber talented friend, who styled this lovely view and many more. Pretty sure he has a wonderful shop in Edmonds too!

You really worked your styling magic on this outdoor entertaining area!

Beth

Bountiful Home said...

Hi Beth and Lisa, Undoubtedly that guy has some pretty wonderful friends who support him and have paved the way with creativity, love and support. Many hanks to you both, T

Barbara Jean said...

I'm enjoying my visit here.
blessings

barbara jean