Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Five


Does this building look familiar? Yep, it is the old location of the Salvage Studio. After the Northwest Flower and Garden Show last week, Beth, Raoul and I popped into Five, the delicious new restaurant that went into our old location. Summer and Ted Clark were loyal and fun customers and they loved the feel of the space. So when they were looking to open their hip new bistro, it was a no-brainer.

Summer is one of the most talented people we know...just look at this place!

Ted on the right in the new bar area. There were some Saturday's we could have used that amenity!
A great collection of frames add sparkle and light.
Cavallini gift wrap behind old windows. Stunning and easy peasy.
A new wall with mirrors to reflect light. And we love the whiskey barrel rings on the wall.
Simple branches with pendant light bulbs.
Did we mention how talented Summer is? We kinda have a crush on her, can you tell?
And last, but not least, the food was delicious and beautifully prepared. -- Lisa

7 comments:

Carole said...

Looks like a cool place.

paisley penguin said...

I drove by the other day and was wondering....Now I will have to try it! :)

Maija said...

I'm crushing on Summer too! What a great sense of style and design!!!

Suz said...

Oh, my,
This looks like a wonderful place!!! I can't wait to see your book.

Suz
Silver Bella Freshman '09

KatCollects said...

Oh wow, it's so strange to see it as a restaurant. I miss the store!
Kathy

Mary H. Young said...

Wow, I love the design of the restaurant. It feels like you are in your home when you visit it. Mostly, I love the branch design on the bulb. How I wish I could have it in my house too. I will now shop online at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/home-home-decor, to my home decorations for this very inspiring post. Thanks for sharing the idea here.

Play Bazaar said...

In spite of the fact that eating is a social part of being a human, play bazaar