Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pet Project?

A loooong while back we posted about Sunday at Sandpoint. I picked up a terrific blue metal plant stand that I planned to make into a simple end table for my living room. What that project entailed was putting a glass top on the metal stand...that's it. I am happy to report that I was finally able to complete that complicated mission this morning!


I believe my success lay in my able-pawed assistants: Delilah, Bunny, John-Boy and Spicy. As you can see they were very involved in every step of the process.


Here is Delilah confirming how easy it will be to slide this glass off the plant stand next time I leave the house.
I will not judge this project or my timeframe for completion. I will enjoy crossing one more item off my to-do list this week...TaDa! -- Lisa
P.S. Happy Canada Day to our northern friends!

No comments: