Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Farm Chicks Show Here We Come!

We leave for the Farm Chicks Show in two days! Here is a handy dandy map of the show and a list of our fellow vendors. We are in Bay Two, Space 8 - against a wall.


Here's a rough glimpse of our colors for our booth - cream, aqua and red.


We are bringing a heap of new product to the show. Lisa is positive the heap will fit in our rented truck. The girl knows her trucks.

And here is a shot of my most very favorite creations that will be waiting for you - one of a kind necklaces with vintage bits and bobs.

For our friends staying at the Salvage Studio "party" hotel, we'll be doing set-up most of Friday. But when you see the J & R truck at the hotel, you will know we're there waiting to say hi!

7 comments:

Julie H. said...

I am so sad I will not make it to the Farm Chicks event this year. Have a great time, make lots of friends and money. I am marking my calendar for next year.

The Curious Brow said...

Well, I was swooning over the aqua and red, but then I scrolled down to the necklaces! WOW!
I can't wait for the shopping fun! See you there!

Timi said...

I'm so excited about this weekend. I can't wait to stop by your booth and meet you. Mary and Annie talk so highly of you and I for some reason missed you at The Barn House sale.
This weekend is going to so much fun.
Have a safe trip over!
Timi

Funky Junk Sisters said...

We will make sure we say hello to you at Farm Chicks. We are hoping to bring home a truckload of treasures to sell at The Funky Junk Sister Show the next weekend in Puyallup! Stop by our blog to enter our first giveaway!
Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters

Unknown said...

Can't make it this weekend:( Just bought your book, and am looking at my mailbox flower pot on my balcony as I type. PLEASE set up a stand somewhere soon in the Seattle area!!

Best of luck this weekend,
Lucie

Sara Duckett said...

Your booth was beautiful ladies, very impressive!

Carole said...

I had so wanted to go....but it wasn't meant to be. Maybe one day.

I hope you had a fantastic time.