Friday, October 10, 2008

The salvage studio is on YouTube!

A few weeks ago we filmed a video to promote our new book. Each of us did a project. Each of our three segments will make its’ debut separately. First up is Beth sharing how to repurpose a table lamp into a birdbath. Closer to the holidays will be Amy setting a buffet table for holiday entertaining in the salvage studio style. Lisa will be the final segment of our trilogy, showing you how to create a silver-plated domino clock. Please check it out and feel free to share the links with all your friends.

Click on this link to see Beth in action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Just wanted to say thanks for the blog love and I'm so glad to have found salvage studio! I'll be checking in to see what you're up to and now i'm off to watch your You Tube video!
Have a great weekend! Smiles, Heather

KatCollects said...

Hi Amy,
Just wanted to say thank you for being so sweet when my Sister and I met you last weekend at your store. Thank you for letting me take pictures, I just posted on my blog about you and your store : ) We will be coming back soon.
Thank you
Kathy