Monday, March 22, 2010

Carla's Cat


One of my 2010 goals (yes, I have them and yes, I am still working on them!) was to take some workshops. For the past four years, we have been teaching up a storm...now it is my turn to fill myself up. Plus, being a student makes a better teacher.

Carla Sonheim is an Art Girl (a once a month meeting of some of the kindest people and most creative minds we know) and she recently moved back to the Seattle area. She is also one of the most delightful artists. I have been wearing her little cat charm on my Fork Pendant Necklace for years.

You may remember it. I love it!

She is teaching an online class...I signed up the minute I read about it. You can find the information on her website here. Care to join me? -- Lisa

6 comments:

Cindy Pestka said...

Lisa, I am stalking you once again. I also signed up for Carla's class. I have lame conversations with myself that I can't really draw, that I don't journal, blah, blah, blah...and I think 30 days of Carla teaching is JUST what the (art)doctor ordered.

Burlap Luxe said...

Love that boho chic, altered art necklace it is worthy of weraing often.

Dore
xx
Altered artist, mixed media, paper studio, paint....

Interior Design
Designer model home estates

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous piece!!

Mary Mollica, Owner & Artist of The Decorative Paintbrush said...

Hi-Love your great ideas! The necklace is so cool! I love finding like minded people! I have a blog as well, thedecorativepaintbrush.com if you'd like to check it out? Look forward to reading more fun ideas from you-Peace

my favorite room photos said...

Great stories and photos...
what an amazing story!

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar Plunk down and make an arrangement of suppers to make that week.